The venture that acquired the Fairlane Town Center in Dearborn, Mich., and Shops at Willow Bend in Plano, Texas, is very likely to redevelop the two retail properties. It's still too early to say just how they'll be redeveloped, but ...
deal is for 85% stake; Ford will hold the remaining 15%
anchored by Target and Mervyns
at 5600 Mercury Dr.; tenants: Blinds To Go, Circuit City Stores, PetsMart and Einstein Brothers Bagels